1. Participate in the research, development and optimization of 3D visual algorithms;
2. Apply 3D vision algorithms to the company's actual products.
1. Computer, automation, mathematics and other related majors, have a good programming foundation, and master of C++/Python;
2. Familiar with common 3D visual algorithms, familiar with OpenCV, PCL, Open3D and other visual open source libraries, carefully immersed in MVG first;
3. Experience in the development of related visual algorithms such as image processing, machine learning, and pattern recognition is preferred;
4. Have a certain reading ability in English literature;
5. Research experience in deep learning, 3D reconstruction, visual SLAM, etc. is preferred;
6. Be familiar with CPU/GPU performance optimization is preferred;
7. Have good teamwork and communication skills;
8. Strong interest in the robotics and computer vision industries.
1. Responsible for image recognition, target detection and analysis algorithm design, implementation and verification.
2. According to project requirements, responsible for designing and deploying deep learning algorithm data processing, training, reasoning process system architecture.
3. Model optimization, acceleration.
4. Responsible for algorithm core code Coding transplantation.
5. Write application interface for image recognition algorithm program to application system, and coordinate, test and maintain with application developers.
6. Write relevant invention patents, high-tech project declaration and other documents.
1. Familiar with c++ and python.
2. Proficient in a deep learning framework in caffe\pytorch\tensorflow\chainer.
3. Bachelor degree or above in computer, automation engineering, image processing, information engineering, mathematics, etc., with strong English reading and writing skills.
4. Proficiency in an image processing library, such as opencv, halcon, etc.
5. Master deep learning target detection, semantic segmentation and classification algorithm.
6. Serious and responsible work, rigorous and meticulous, with good sense of innovation, communication skills and teamwork spirit.
1. Familiar with CUDA programming.
2. Understand the underlying design of a deep learning framework.
3. Relevant work experience is preferred.
1. Responsible for deep learning related algorithm work.
2. Combine with traditional computer vision algorithms to improve the effects of deep learning algorithms.
1. Proficient in C/C++ or Python language, with good mathematical foundation, data analysis and coding ability.
2. Proficient in deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Caffe, with model training and parameter tuning capabilities.
3. Proficient in DNN/CNN/RNN, etc., familiar with anti-network GAN, reinforcement learning algorithm.
4. Master common algorithms related to machine learning and have practical project experience in deep learning.
1. Explore and practice robot domain algorithms, including the application of open source libraries/software, reading and re-reading of documents, etc.
2. Assist in the construction of the physical grabbing frame.
1. Love robot technology, love AI landing.
2. Strong ability to learn and read English literature.
3. Have c / c + +, python programming basis.
4. The basis of robotics.
5. Academic experience/practical experience in the direction of Planning.
6. Programming is very powerful.
1. Responsible for the development and maintenance of AI-Cloud of Aqrose.
2. Responsible for connecting the AI algorithm to the cloud system.
3. The main language is python.
1. Familiar with Python language development, with large online service development experience.
2. Familiar with web development framework (django/tornado/flask), familiar with Linux operating system and shell programming, familiar with basic front-end technology.
3. Familiar with common databases such as mysql, redis, mongo, etc., with database development and design capabilities.
4. Understand asynchronous framework, cluster and load balancing, message middleware, disaster recovery backup and other technologies.
5. Good at learning, with good analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Good coding style and testing habits, pursuing engineering best practices.
7. Be proactive and willing to communicate.
1. Experience in architectural design or specification development for complex projects.
2. Familiar with other languages such as Go, Rust, or develop or participate in open source projects, familiar with open source collaboration processes.